Welcome to our new website!
Our Mission Statement
Our mission and purpose is to spread and uphold the gospel of Jesus Christ and to proclaim the spiritual freedom under God’s salvation.
We pursue this mission by:
Believing that the scriptures teach that we are accounted righteous before God only after the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by faith, and not of our own works and deserving,
And, the scriptures teach that in order to be saved; men must be regenerated, or born again.
Furthermore, the Scripture teach that sin willingly committed after justification is sin against the Holy Ghost, and unpardonable. Wherefore, the grant of repentance is not to be denied to such as fall into sin after justification.
We maintain our distinctiveness by:
- Preserving the church foundation, without succumbing to deceptive influences
- Uphold Christian marriages between a man and a woman and family values for the development of wholesome and stable citizens within the community
- Teach what’s right and “shun” what’s wrong
- Discourage the practice of adopting and practicing degrading ‘fads’ and clichés’
- Live in the world, but not be of the world
- Endorse and promote and encourage education to improve the quality of life and create opportunities for future generations
- Promote self-help and economic independency to be blessed as a ‘giver’ as opposed to a ‘receive’ within the church and community.
- Continuously pray for our government, leaders, law enforcement and communities to live, obey and respect each other equally, in the sight of God.
- Teach and lead by example and demonstrate self-respect, self-control
Pay our honest and just debts